99 – Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt Checklist
Check out our 99 Topic Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt Checklist!
If you really want some fun get one of our customizable Bachelorette and Bridal Party Shirts and add 10 or so bachelorette scavenger hunt checklist ideas directly onto the back of your shirts.
Everyone in the bachelorette party could get a shirt with 10 different bachelorette scavenger hunt checklist topics on the back, and the bride has to cross off at least 5 from each shirt to finish the night.
Check out our selection of bachelorette scavenger hunt checklist shirts at the end of the article.
- Yell out loud at the count of three “Why Am I Getting Married!“
- Have A Guy Give You His Underwear/Boxers.
- Bring in a senior picture of the bachelor or bachelorette. Bonus point if there’s a cheesy note on the back.
- Find a Viagra pill.
- Take a picture on the back of a Harley or motorcycle
- Stand up on a chair and remove your bra. Keep your shirt on! This isn’t a talent show.
- Ask the guy with the largest muscles if you can feel them
- Have a bachelor buy you a shot
- Tell a hunk your craziest fantasy
- Kiss a bald man’s head
- Find a single man’s business card. Bonus point if he is a Doctor or Masseuse.
- Obtain a clump of hair from a man’s drain.
- Put the words “Girls Just want to have fun” on the back of a t-shirt and cover each letter with a condom and play Condom Wheel of Fortune” ask a guy for change for the condom machine
- Dance crazy by yourself on the dance floor
- Take a puff off a cigar
- Use of handcuffs.
- Have a guy give you a picture of his girlfriend
- Order a blow job shot with whip cream; drink with no hands
- A lock of a man’s chest hair. Negative points if one of them is gray.
- Draw a tattoo on a bouncer or bartender.
- Camera phone picture of a drag queen.
- Have a guy give you a condom.
- Get a written warning from a cop.
- Show a guy your bra.
- Point down to your bum and tell a boy how much you love your bum.
- Ask a cute guy for hemorrhoid cream.
- Get a guy to write their philosophy of marriage on a napkin.
- Pretend like you are paranoid and ask a cute guy why they want you so bad.
- Arrange lawn ornaments in a position of lovemaking. Take their picture. Bonus point if you get a picture of a member of your team joining in the fun.
- Obtain a copy of Playgirl magazine. Bonus points if the issue is from before year 2000.
- Get a cute guy to do a tequila shot off your chest.
- Have someone tattoo your but with a funny saying.
- Kiss a guy that has a scar.
- Go up to a cute guy and pretend like you are an airhead and talk about shopping.
- Have a group of hot guys sing “you’ve lost that lovin’ feeling”, preferably military men…like from Top Gun!
- Bring back a food item from the bachelorette’s favorite fast food restaurant. Negative points if you choose the wrong place.
- Dance with two guys at once who don’t know each other
- Order a blowjob shot from a bartender but make sure you yell it out for others to hear.
- Stand up on a table in the middle of the bar and give a toast to the bachelorette.
- Find a cute guy with a tattoo and kiss the tattoo.
- Pick up a “marital aid”. You know, a mommy’s little helper?
- Invent ten terms that could be used to describe the male penis. Even better is to use these for nicknames throughout the night for your friends.
- Place a balloon or shirt in your tummy and have guys give you money for the baby out of wedlock.
- Find a virgin.
- Get something embarrassing from the groom.
- Grab a relationship or sex quiz from a magazine like Cosmo or Glamour and get a guy to fill it in.
- Have A Guy Serenade You.
- Find a guy and ask him if he would like a orgasm and have him order two orgasm shots for you and him.
- Get a pair of men’s underwear. There is no bonus point for skidmarks or torn waistbands.
- A six-pack of the groom’s favorite beer drunk in 30 minutes. One point for each person who does this on each team.
- Phone in a request to a radio station and have the DJ send a special song out to the bride. For foolproof evidence, alert other players via cell phone and have them listen to the radio station. Be creative with your song suggestions.
- Kiss A Guy With The Same Name As The Groom.
- Obtain something stained with an unrelated persons lipstick.
- Go to a fire station, have one of the firemen dress up in his firefighting suit. Bonus point if you can get a photo of him to sliding down the pole.
- Find something that can be used as a metaphor for the groom.
- Find a guy with a bald head and rub it to make a wish.
- Acquire two specific food products. One is a banana. The other is doughnut.
- Have three men write the bride a note signing their names and listing reasons why the bride to should dump her fiancée and marry them. Don’t let them try too hard.
- Pretend like you are a ballerina and do a little show for a cute guy.
- Complete an R-Rated Mad Lib. Be prepared to read it aloud in front of a chorus of your giggling friends.
- Lightly spank a cute guy saying, “Do you want another?”
- Do a lap dance for one of your friends.
- Take a picture with a man who has a Chinese character or Dragon tattoo. If you are one of the few who lack a camera phone convince him to come along. Bonus point if he meets up at the rendezvous point.
- Have a guy moon the bachelorette party group.
- Find the oldest guy in the place and ask him for a dance.
- Throw a tantrum in the middle of the party and make sure others can hear you.
- Have her say to the bartender, “Do you know how to make a douche? I heard they are cool and refreshing.”
- Place your finger up your nose and get a guys attention.
- Go up to a cute man and start an intellectual conversation about the war in Iraq.
- Find the cheesiest guy in the place and ask him if he is getting lucky.
- Get a white t-shirt ahead of time for the bride to be and a fabric marker and have her get phone numbers from guy on the shirt.
- Find a cute guy and ask him to practice walking down the isle with you.
- Come up with the largest pair of underwear you can find. The biggest pair of underwear earns a bonus point.
- Shave a man’s leg. Just one and only one. If he insists on getting both shaved he’s either a competitive swimmer or a weirdo. Probably both.
- Get change for the condom machine from a man (and tell him what it’s for). Men who are working don’t count, so forget asking the bartender.
- Find a guy to show you his bellybutton.
- Get a picture of a dude with a mullet.
- Find a man willing to admit that he doesn’t like sports.
- Go to a cute man and make fart noises with your armpit in front of him.
- Drink A Blow Job Shot Between A Guy’s Legs.
- Get a piggyback ride from a stranger.
- Have a man speak to you in a foreign language.
- Let a guy have you place makeup on him.
- Pretend like you are having an orgasm while sitting next to a cute guy.
- Get a shot and lead all your friends in prayer before drinking it.
- Do body shot off a guy.
- Convince a man to give you the condom out of his wallet.
- Find a cute guy to perform a magic trick for you.
- Get a guys cell phone number and call him right away with deep breathing.
- Have her obtain a colored condom.
- Get a cell phone picture of a man’s bathroom in all of its grisly glory.
- Place some makeup on your face sloppy and ask a cute guy if it is on okay
- Get the bartender to laugh at something.
- Kiss a bald man’s bald spot, and leave lipstick marks!!
- Pretend like you are a dog checking another dog out by sniffing a guys bum.
- Go into the bathroom and make a veil out of toilet paper.
- Go to a bar; walk out with the phone numbers of three men. Negative point if any of the numbers turn out to be bogus.
- Take a digital picture of someone’s expression as you moon or flash them from your car.
- Get a digital picture of a guy with the same name as the groom.
Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt Checklist Shirts:
We’ve taken all the above 99 bachelorette scavenger hunt checklist topics and made 10 unique shirt designs.
Each one has different topics on the back of the shirt. There’s even one special design especially for the bride!
Scavenger hunt shirts make for a great night out, just grab a felt marker and get the bride to check off dares off of everyone different shirt!
Reward or punish her for various stages such as an hour time limit to complete 10 dares… if not she has a shot of tequila, if she wins the bride gets to give out a shot of tequila. There are no limits to this bachelorette theme… make up the rules as you go along. No matter what you’re going to get tons of great laughs and memories.
- Shirts are Fully Customizable – add photos, names, sayings directly printed on shirts!
Scavenger Hunt Invitations:
- Fully Customizable – add photos, names, sayings directly printed on Cards!
Make from your experience a new idea!… Leave us a comment on your Scavenger Hunt experience and add on to our Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt Checklist Ideas!
Scavenger Hunt Bags:
- Fully Customizable – add photos, names, sayings directly printed on Bags!