Fun and Crazy Bachelorette Drinking Games
First thing you will need is lots of booze!
That’s right these bachelorette drinking games are going to get everyone tipsy so it’s best to stock up on your favorite elixirs.
Lucky for you we have tried most drinks and have come across a great gift basket that will have you covered with the essentials. Makes for a great gift and always fun to see the brides eyes pop out at the size of this thing… it’s huge!
Included is some appetizers, drink mixes, Cosmopolitans, Bloody Marys, Apple Martinis, Margaritas, and Mojitos, rimmers, and tons of other gourmet snacks like; pickled asparagus, dried apple rings, gourmet guacamole and much more!
Amoretti 6 Pack Martini Cocktail Mix (Blueberry, Cosmopolitan, Lemon Drop, Passion Fruit, Pomegranate, Sour Apple)
|List Price: unavailable |
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Ok what’s everyones favorite – Kings Drinking Game
This is a classic card drinking game and all you need is a big glass, lots of drinks and a deck of cards. It’s fool proof! just mix up all the cards, gather around a table and randomly spread all the cards face down on the table. Each person takes turns picking a card and depending on the card has to do the following:
- Ace “Waterfall” To carry out a “Waterfall”, every player begins drinking their beverage, based on the direction of the game (clockwise or counterclockwise). No player can quit drinking till the player prior to them stops drinking.
- two “You” The player who drew the card assigns somebody to take a drink.
- three “Me” The player who drew the card takes a drink.
- four “Floor” Last individual to touch the floor drinks.
- five “Guys” All Guys should drink.
- 6 “Chicks” All Chicks should drink.
- 7 “Heaven” All players should point toward the sky. The last player to point up drinks.
- 8 “Date/Mate” Pick an individual to drink with you for the rest of the game.
- 9 “Rhyme” The player who drew the 9 says a phrase, then the players go around the circle saying phrases that rhyme using the original. No phrase might be stated twice, the very first player who can not come up having a phrase, or says a phrase that does not rhyme should drink.
- 10 “Categories” The player who drew the 10 picks a category like “sex toys” or “bands from the 60s,” the players then go around the circle saying items from that category, the very first player who can not think of an item or says something not within the category (or if all items have already been exhausted) should drink.
- Jack “New Rule” Create a rule that all of the players should obey until another additional jack is drawn where a new rule would be created. The new rule voids the prior rule. Or if you want to get really drunk keep all the rules and thing get crazy real fast!
- Queen “Questions” Going around the circle every player should ask the subsequent individual a question. The goal is to basically make the subsequent individual laugh so they can’t even ask the subsequent question, therefore getting them drink.
- King “Drink UP” yes this is the grand daddy card of them all. Take the big cup and everyone pours a little bit of their drink into the big cup. Whoever pulled the King has to drink the whole cup before the game continues.
- Joker “Choker” Chug your beer till you finish it.
Beer Pong Bachelorette Drinking Games!
If you’ve got a table and a bunch of cups get ready for more fun and craziness. Classic bachelorette party drinking games!
If you don’t know the rules check out the following:
Beer Pong House Rules Art Poster Print - 24x36 custom fit with RichAndFramous Black 24 inch Poster Hangers
|List Price: $24.99 |
Sale Price: $8.79
Everybody gather around! I Never…
This is one of the most popular bachelorette drinking games that I’m sure everyone knows but it’s still great fun as an ice breaker if you are getting together with a few different groups of friends …
It requires that all the guests sit round a table, once this is done, each guest then reads a phrase starting with the phrase “I never.”
Each person that has been involved in the given action is required to drink once this guest says these words.
A good example of a statement that one can say is “I never kissed a bold man, older than 42” Once you say this, all those that have kissed a lucky old bold guy must drink and so the game goes on and on…
This is one bachelorette drinking games that most of the guests will find very interesting to participate in.
Indeed, if you know something goofy about any of the guests, you can mention it as this will make the game even more interesting. However, you have to be very careful to avoid becoming offensive because some of the statements may be a little embarrassing.
Some statements that may get you drunk during the night:
- I never cheated on a boyfriend…
- I never had a one night stand…
- I never kissed more than one guy on one night…
- I never dated a married man…
If you are not sure about the kind of response any statement that you make may elicit, then you may be better off avoiding it as you do not want to ruin the party by offending anyone.
If the guests are honest, this is one bachelorette party game that never dissapoints…
Leave us a comment on the most outrageous I never you have EVER heard in a party!
Customizable Beer Mugs & Cups
Here’s some great bachelorette party mugs, glasses and beer steins for your drinking game festivities. They are completely customizable.
- You can add your own names, sayings or even photos directly on the products. Have fun!
What are your favorite bachelorette drinking games? Add to our collection by adding your comment below…