Fun Bachelorette Party & Bridal Shower Games
Bridal shower games are generally chosen on the basis of the party theme that you choose.
Once you have chosen a wedding shower theme, you can then go ahead to choose a bridal shower game that match. For example, if the party theme involves going out, then the bridal shower games will certainly be different from those that you will choose for a party theme that involves staying at home.
- 99 bachelorette scavenger hunt ideas checklist
- Bachelorette Party Luau Hawaiian Theme Party Ideas
- Bachelorette Party Games – Girls Night Out
- Casino Theme Party Ideas – Gambling Theme
- Fun and Crazy Bachelorette Drinking Games
Bachelorette parties have gained great popularity over the past ten years and in that time some great bridal shower games and Bachelorette Party Bridal Shower Themes have developed. However, given the different bridal shower games that exist, it may prove quite a task choosing games for your party. We will help you narrow it down…
Everybody gather around! I Never…This is one of the most popular bachelorette drinking games… It requires that all the guests sit round a table, once this is done, each guest then reads a phrase starting with the phrase “I never.” Each person that has been involved in the given action is required to drink once this guest says these words.» » » Read More
Planning Bachelorette Party & Bridal Shower Games
Because you cannot incorporate all the bachelorette party games available into one night, you have to choose those that you think will best suit your guests.
As you settle down to choosing a bridal shower game for your party, remember to choose games that go hand in hand with the personality of the bride-to-be. If she is a calm person and you choose a wild game for the party, she might not feel comfortable taking part in it. The bride to be is the most important guest in any bachelorette bridal shower party and all activities should help her feel that way. If you have no idea what she likes, you can always ask her or one of her close friends.
When choosing wedding shower games, there are very many things that you must do. Some of these include;
- 1. Plan for your bachelorette & bridal shower games ahead of time – what this basically means is that you need to carry out some research on the bridal shower games available. Do not wait until the last minute for you to decide which party game to settle for. Indeed, you should always remember that there are numerous party games and it may not be easy deciding which game is the most appropriate for your party. However, always take into consideration the characteristics of different bachelorette party games. Once you do this, you will be able to identify that which you think is most suitable for your party. Remember to take into account the strength of any particular game and what is involved in playing it.
- 2. It is crucial to understand the guests that you will be dealing with. Although you may not have such information, you can find out from the bride-to-be what type of guests she is expecting. You need bridal shower games which will allow all the guests to participate in them. From the information that you gather from the bride to be and other friends, you can group those that are likely to lose the game together and do the same for those that are likely to win. This kind of grouping gives all the guests a chance to win!
- 3. Make a decision on whether to reward winners with prizes or not. Although this may seem like an extra cost and is therefore not mandatory, it will help boost the spirit of competition among the different guests that will take part in the bridal shower games. The guests are likely to be more enthusiastic about a game when they know that they are competing for a reward.
- 4. Consider what the rules of the bridal shower game are and try as much as possible to ensure that they are followed. This helps create a level playing field for all the guests and no one is likely to feel disadvantaged for one reason or another.
You must always remember that the bachelorette bridal party is meant for the bride to be. For that reason, you should take time to find out from her what she would like to do. Your idea of a great party might totally be different from that of the bride to be. You should therefore take time to find out what type of bridal shower games interest her if you are to ensure that she has a fun filled party.
It does not matter which bridal shower game you ultimately incorporate into the party that you are organizing. What is important is the type of game that should be one that the bride will enjoy participating in and with all the guests involved.
If you fail to plan your bridal shower games ahead of time, you could end up with a boring party. You need to come up with a party game that everyone can take part in and enjoy! Not everyone likes drinking card games…
There are many different types of bachelorette bridal shower games that you can choose from!
Maybe you’re looking for more ideas…
- Bachelorette Party Ideas
- Bachelorette Bridal Shower Themes
- Bridal Shower Invitations
- Bachelorette Party Supplies
- Bridal Shower Favors and Gifts
- Matching Bachelorette Party Shirts