Top 7 bachelorette party Chicago ideas
If you are planning a bachelorette party in Chicago you have come to the right place! Here are some great ideas to help you nail the party…
1) Wild on the road!
- Hire a Limousine: cheaper than taking cabs if you have a group of more than 12 with wild trip desires in the city. Stock the limo with your favorite drinks and run around the city!
- Get into the party bus! The Bustonian is a 32 passenger bus made to drive your party around Boston and to travel from bar to bar or just cruise around town.
2) Bring out the moves!
- Learning a sexy pole or lap dance routine at flirty girls fitness and hit pole dancing clubs to show off your sexy dance skills.
3) VIP Bachelorette Party Chicago
- Howl at the moon with nightly dueling piano and vaudeville shows always a hit with bachelorette parties! Find out their party packages!
- Kit Kat, a gay bar in Boystown, is known for its extensive martini menu and weekend drag shows.
- Rush and Division Street has many bars and attracts a big bachelorette party crowd
4) Plan a unique Bachelorette party Chicago Style!
- Pottery parties at glazed expressions, you can bring your own food&wine and relax doing some pottery painting for the bride!
5) Drink away!
- Signature Lounge, located on the 96th floor of the John Hancock Center it is one of the city’s most unique venues for a cocktail
- Show me the Vino! Webster’s Wine Bar is one of the best wine bars in Chicago where you can have samples from all over the world
6) Looking for some laughs?
- The Second City specializes in sketch comedy and improves and will make you roll out in laughter!
7) Goodies for the bride?
- Book a Spa day
- Hold a private lingerie party at Wildflowers lingerie boutique!
Find out more ideas or tell us what you need…we want to make your party vision come true!
Have a happy planning day!